- 1 pkg. (8oz) Brie round
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 c. apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 tsp. dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1 loaf French bread, cut into 24 slices
- Cooking spray
- Apple and pear slices (optional)
Preheat oven to 325° F. Spray shallow ovenproof serving dish with cooking spray. Carefully remove the top rind from the Brie with a sharp knife. Place in center of prepared dish.
Melt butter in small saucepan over medium heat. Add preserves; cook and stir until preserves are melted. Stir in cream and rosemary. Cook and stir 3 minutes, or until thickened. Spoon mixture over Brie. Top with almonds.
Bake 10 minutes, or until Brie is soft and knife is easily inserted. Serve with bread and fruit slices, if desired.