- 4 ounces goat cheese, room temperature
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tbsp. mayo
- ½ Tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 16 slices of a thin baguette
- 8 ounces smoked salmon (see note)
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. In the bowl of an electric mixer, whip the goat cheese, cream cheese, mayo, minced garlic, and chives until they are completely combined. Add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside. Brush the olive oil on both sides of the baguette slices. Place on a baking sheet and bake them for 7-10 minutes or until they start to develop a light, golden color. Allow the bread to cool when removed from oven. Slater the cream cheese on the baguette slices. Top each slice with pieces of smoked salmon. Garnish with a few chopped chives, if desired.
We recommend ½ ounce of smoked salmon per bruschetta. You can use thinner slices if you prefer less of the smoked salmon flavor.
Recipe can be halved or doubled easily.