Skip to Content
Cranberry-Walnut Goat Cheese Toasts
- 6 slices of raisin bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (11 oz.) plain goat cheese, log
- 3/4 c. finely chopped glazed or toasted walnuts
- 1/4 c. cranberry chutney or cranberry relish
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Using a 2-inch round biscuit or cookie cutter, cut 2 rounds from each bread slice. Discard remaining bread or save for another use. Place bread rounds on cookie sheet and brush with melted butter. Bake 5 minutes, or until lightly toasted. Cool.
- Roll goat cheese log in walnuts. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Cut goat cheese into 1/4-inch thick slices. Spread toasts with 1 teaspon chutney on each. Top each with a slice of goat cheese. Garnish with additional cranberry chutney and shredded orange peel, if desired.
Crêpes with Wild Mushroom, Asparagus & Brie