Skip to Content
- 1 baguette
- 1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 fresh figs, quartered
- 16 ounces brie cheese
- 1/3 c. honey
- 16 walnut halves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with a Sil-Pat or parchment paper.
- Slice baguette into sixteen ½-inch thick pieces. Place bread slices on the baking sheet.
- Cut brie into one ounce slices. (You do not need to remove the rind from the brie, but if you do not like it, you can cut it off.)
- Place one brie slice on each slice of bread. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until bread is crispy and cheese is melty.
- While bread is cooking, quarter the figs.
- Remove bread from oven and top each slice of brie with two fig quarters.
- Drizzle each crostini with honey and top with one walnut half. Serve and enjoy.