Skip to Content
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 pc. (8 oz. round or wedge) brie
- 1/4 c. raspberry preserves
- 1/4-1/2 c. sliced almonds, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Place pastry sheet on a lightly greased baking pan. Place brie in center of pastry, spread with preserves and sprinkle with almonds. Wrap brie in pastry sheet, trimming excess. Seal seams with water and press together with fingers. Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.
*Serve with crackers.
Smoked Salmon Goat Cheese Bruschetta
Strawberry, Goat Cheese & Leek Tart