Skip to Content
Blueberry Puffed Brie Pops
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 cup blueberry sauce
- 9 wooden Popsicle sticks
- 1 cup of Brie, broken into 9 even pieces
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. table salt
- 1 tbsp. water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Use parchment paper to line two baking sheets
- Lightly dust a cutting board or countertop with flour and roll-out first sheet of puff pastry (should be roughly ¼” thick)
- Cut pastry sheet into thirds vertically—repeat horizontally to create 9 even squares
- Repeat Step 4 for second sheet of puff pastry
- Skewer each Brie chunk with wooden popsicle stick.
- On first sheet of pastry squares, place 2 tbsp. of blueberry sauce and skewered chunk of Brie into center of each square. Set aside.
- Whisk egg and water in a small bowl.
- Use a pastry brush to coat egg wash around edges of pastry squares.
- Top each square with squares from second sheet of puff pastry.
- Seal all sides of each Brie pop by lightly pressing edges with the prongs of a fork.
- Lightly brush each Brie pop with egg wash. Sprinkle a pinch of salt on each pop and transfer to baking sheet lined with non-stick spray.
- Cook pops until golden brown (15 minutes).
- Let cool for 5 minutes and serve.
Chiles Rellenos with Cheese & Smoked Chicken